CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

What can I say, my kids are funny!

With our recent snowfall, (yes we got more snow!) our backyard has once again turned into a bit of a mud pit...at least the kids still enjoy going outside to play!


The floor always ends up with so much mud on it (not to mention the kids!) but they enjoy it, and it lets me get a few things done in the house, so whatever.

I also wanted to share a couple of funny conversations I've had with the kids the last couple of days

First one with Anise a couple days ago after her nap.

M: Anise, your tummy is growling! Are you hungry?
A: No Mommy, it's not growling
M: It's not! It must be talking then. Is it saying "I'm hungry! Feed me! Feed Me!"
A (sounding only slightly annoyed): It's not talking Mommy! It's singing "Twinkle, twinkle little star!"

This one with Kaden on the way home from swimming last night.

K: Wow! Those construction cranes sure are tall, aren't they Mommy.
M: They sure are
K: How come they're so tall?
M: Because they need them to be able to reach high enough to build the tall building
K: Ya, but they're taller than a stack of monkeys!!

I don't know where they come up with these things!

p.s. anyone know how to get mud out of beige carpet?

No comments:

Post a Comment