CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I had a funny conversation yesterday with the kids at lunch. It went something like this.

Anise: I really wish we could get a kitty. I love kitties. They're so cute.
Kaden: We aren't getting a kitty. We're getting a puppy.
Me (a little surprised that Kaden was so sure we are getting a dog. We aren't): We're not getting a puppy or kitty. We're having a baby.
Anise: Let's call the baby Puppy.
Me: You want to call the baby, Puppy?
Anise: Ya! Would that be a good idea?

Hmmmm....I guess this is why the naming of the children is left up to the parents!

5 comments:

  1. hahahaha That's funny :) What's wrong with naming the peanut puppy? Puppy Wilde. perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for "Kitty Cat Wilde", JK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See now? The name Maggie, does make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee - seems like a good compromise!

    ReplyDelete