CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Why Hello

long time no see....

I know, completely my fault..and I really don't have any good excuse - except for the period of time we were moving and without internet, but since I can't use that anymore...I got nothin'

So just in case anyone is bothering checking this anymore...

In less than 36 hours, we will be on a plane on it's way to Los Angeles! Fast forward a few hours and we'll be checking into our hotel across the street from....

DISNEYLAND!!!

SO.EXCITED!!!!!!!

Oh, and so are the kids, and my parents. We're taking them (my parents) along with us because they have never been, and quite frankly, I'm terrified to attempt a big trip like that  for the first time outnumbered.

So, you won't hear from me again for a while, because I'll be eating churros and giant turkey legs, going on the Haunted Mansion as many times as my kids will let me, trying to get "It's a small world" out of my head, and having a wonderful time at the happiest place on earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment