CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10 on Tuesday (On Wednesday)

1. Last week the stomach flu continued making it's way through our house. First me on Wednesday, then Kaden on Saturday. It was H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.! Last night was the first night that I felt like I could eat a real (small) meal. Kaden was of course fine by Monday morning.



2. I'm so glad that the cold weather didn't stick around for long.

This pretty much sums up the weather last week
 3. The week of cold weather froze a lot of water lines - including the one in the laundry/mail room in our court. So the washers are out of commission. Which means we have to go to the office to get a key for one of the other courts laundry/mail room, haul all the dirty clothes to another court, hope no one else is doing laundry and get it done before the office closes so we can return the key. Yay!

4. Sean really enjoyed playing in the hockey tournament on Saturday, and getting to spend time with friends from Med School. The kids and I did manage to swing by and watch one game before Kaden started throwing up (all over the arena floor)




















5. Sean has an Emergency Medicine Conference in Kanaskis this weekend - and I'm coming along sans kids! Thank-you Mom and Dad Wilde! I just booked a facial at the spa and can't wait to have a bit of time off (especially after two weeks of throw-up fest)



6. After my facial I plan on getting some long overdue scrapbooking done. And some reading.



7. This morning I realized that we have lived in Calgary for almost 7 months, and I have yet to go to IKEA!



8. Maggie's favorite words right now are "juice" and "cool"

9. Kaden has brought home 3 or 4 different pairs of boots from school this winter because he doesn't know what his look like. A couple of them were 1- 1 1/2 sizes too small.

10. Anise has had some nasty kidney infections this summer - a couple requiring IV treatment. We now know that she has reflux, and that a simple 5 or 10 minute surgery can help correct it. We don't have an exact date yet, but probably sometime in April she'll have it done.

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound like you had much fun last week. Yuck! This coming weekend will be a welcome change. I love the picture of Sean. Pure enjoyment on his face.

    ReplyDelete