CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So, I may have been listening.....

Overheard after dinner

Kaden to Anise: Don't worry, I'm not going to throw you in the garbage, I just need to put my stuff in there.
Kaden in a slightly quieter voice: Besides, Mommy and Daddy would never let me do it anyway



---------------------------------------------

Overheard in the van

Anise: It's a bug on my window! Are you going to sting me bug? (last year she got a wasp bite and ever since has been cautious of any bug) Are you inside or outside? I think you are outside, and you are coming for a ride. I bet you are saying "WEEEEEEEEEE!" 'cause going for rides is fun isn't it little friend? Bye bug! 


3 comments:

  1. WEEEEEE!!! So cute! My kids love watching bugs stuck to the windsheild, and love guessing how long it will be before they go flying off!

    ReplyDelete